General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information. If you’d like to learn more about GDPR and your rights under GDPR. Please read below.
• e-mechanics.net needs to perform a contract with you
• You have given Nigeria concern permission to do so
• Processing your personal information is in e-mechanics.net legitimate interests as well as yours.
If you are a resident of Nigeria, you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
• The right of rectification.
• The right to object.
• The right of restriction.
• The right to data portability
• The right to withdraw consent
e-mechanics.net follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
As a user on e-mechanics.net the following information are collected from you in other to create your account with us and use the e-mechanics.net platform/ services,
• Mobile Number
• Email, Images
You will however be prompted to verify that you would want to be a user on the e-mechanics.net platform. Also note we will not sell your information or misuse it.
Please feel free to contact us for any enquiry, complaint or request. We are available 24/7 just for you.